Learn How to Position Your Food Product
As industry experts on the latest scientific data and nutrition trends, On The Menu is here to answer your food manufacturing questions and increase your product’s market share. We understand your product’s strengths, which should be the focus of your marketing strategy. For example, is your product gluten- free, low-fat, or filled with whole grains? Or perhaps it’s low on calories and loaded with fiber.
Powerful Nutrition Messages Increase Sales
On The Menu’s customized marketing strategies feature honest, timely nutrition messages, based on FDA approved claims, including gluten-free, whole-grain, as well as these nutrient content clams:
- Calories: free, low, reduced, light
- Fat: free, low, reduced, light
- Saturated fat: free, low, reduced
- Cholesterol: free, low, reduced
- Sodium: free, low, very low, reduced, light
- Sugar: free, low, reduced
- Provides, contains, good source of
- High, excellent source of, rich in
- More, added, enriched, fortified
Whether you are eager to jumpstart your marketing efforts or increase the chances of your product being chosen for a school lunch program, On The Menu is here to help. Contact On The Menu today if you have questions for a quote.